When you’re shopping for the holiday season, don’t forget to stop by Your Commissary! Whether you’re preparing a holiday meal or looking for a good deal on some stocking stuffers, you might be surprised by what we have in store for one-stop shopping.
Holiday Savings Resources
- Find current promotional savings in our sales flyer, such as the current Deals of the Week, featured YES! (Your Everyday Savings!) products and opportunities to “Save a Healthy 20%” on ingredients for the current Thinking Outside the Box meal solution.
- Check out the monthly promotions on our website!
- Connect, clip and save with Commissary Rewards Card digital coupons.
- Increase your savings with coupons online from our industry partners.
- You can use paper coupons that you bring from home. Our industry partners also often distribute coupons in our stores, including some that are exclusive to commissaries or to commissaries and exchanges!
Remember that overseas stores may have substitute events for certain promotions. Check with Your Commissary’s store director or manager on duty to verify if they are participating in a specific promotion.
Also, keep in mind that you can’t stack paper coupons with other paper coupons or digital coupons on a purchase. A “purchase” is the item or set of items a customer must buy to meet the purchase requirements listed on the coupon.
(The only exception is the turkey coupon holiday booklet, which allows you to combine the coupons in the booklet on the purchase of a fresh or frozen whole turkey when you purchase the products required by those coupons.)
Find Unique Stocking Stuffers at Your Commissary!
Consider these great stocking stuffer ideas straight from your commissary aisles:
- Commissary gift cards
- International candies and chocolates
- Fresh or dried fruit
- A favorite gum or mint
- Gourmet spices, rubs or barbecue sauces
- Hot chocolate or instant latte mix
- Body wash, scrub or lotion
- Lip balm
- Scented candles
- Pet toys or treats
- …and much more!
“Forget the panic over last minute stocking-stuffer shopping. There are lots of items on the commissary aisles you can pick up while you do your grocery shopping. You will save time and money filling those stocking with gifts that family and friends will need and enjoy.” – Tracie Russ, DeCA’s Director of Sales
At the end of the day, the holiday season is about gathering together with your loved ones and making precious memories. I hope these tips will help you get the things you need to create holiday magic in your home in a single stop, so you can get back home to the ones you love (and save money while you’re at it)!
What holiday treats do you make with ingredients from Your Commissary? Have you ever purchased a unique stocking stuffer at one of our stores? Comment and let us know! Happy Holidays!