Break out your markers or colored pencils for a chance to win!
April is the Month of the Military Child! During this special month set aside to honor military children, we will be offering special programs/events just for military kids, including this coloring contest!
Here’s how your military child can enter:
1. The coloring page must be colored by a military child 11 years of age or younger. The child
may use this sheet or a printout available for download at www.commissaries.com/color.
2. Entries will be accepted by email at email@example.com or at Your Commissary’s
Customer Service Office April 1- 30, 2018.
The ultimate prize is: (drum roll, please…)
- A grand prize winner from all entries will have their artwork placed on one side of Your
Commissary’s reusable bag.
- Two first place winners, one from each of two age groups, up to 6
years old and 7-11 years old, will be acknowledged on the other side of the bag.
- Six honorable mentions will be selected and placed on the bag’s gussets (both sides).
No purchase necessary to enter or win. Limit one entry per child. By entering, you are granting
the Defense Commissary Agency and its partners full rights to use all materials and
information. All entries become the property of the Defense Commissary Agency and will not be
acknowledged or returned. Complete rules and regulations are at www.commissaries.com/color.