From March 19 to April 8, select commissaries worldwide will have a chance to win an NFL ProCamp for their installation, courtesy of Procter & Gamble. Winning installations will host a free, two-day football camp for military children in first grade through eighth grade.
Campers will learn from and play with NFL players, including:
- Alejandro Villanueva (Pittsburgh Steelers)
- Kyle Rudolph (Minnesota Vikings)
- Andre Roberts (Atlanta Falcons)
- Jonathan Stewart (Carolina Panthers)
- Graham Gano (Carolina Panthers)
- LeGarrette Blount (Philadelphia Eagles)
- Steve Smith, Sr. (former – Baltimore Ravens)
Qualification for a camp is based on an installation’s commissary sales of designated P&G products and the results of customer voting. (For example, brands of participating products may include some Tide, Charmin, Head & Shoulders, Crest and Pampers products.)
Please look for displays in participating commissaries beginning March 19 for more details about participating products and instructions for how to vote online and via text message. (You can vote for your favorite participating installation online up to five times per day.) When the winners are announced, we’ll be sure to share that with you here on the blog.
In the meantime, two ProCamps events are already planned to take place overseas in April!
- Kyle Rudolph will be hosting a ProCamps event in Germany for the Kaiserslautern military community April 7-8.
- LeGarrette Blount will be hosting a ProCamps event for 200 youth in Japan at Yokosuka Naval Base April 28-29.
Have your military kids ever attended a ProCamps event on a military installation? If so, please share your experience (and any pictures you might have!) in the comments below!
Editor’s Note: We have updated this post to add the link to online voting.